Use the Transakt SDK to build a mobile app as user-friendly as it is secure – without having to engage an army of security experts.
The Mobile Experience
- The user opens your mobile app.
- Depending on your security policies, a simple PIN or password may be all that is required to access the app, because Entersekt’s digital certificate technology has already uniquely identified the mobile device in use.
- The user can now use your app and transact as they normally would.
- For high-risk transactions, a real-time authentication request is pushed to the app via a separate communications channel, requiring the user to make a simple “Accept/Reject” choice.
Features & Benefits
- Deploys X.509 digital certificate technology to your organization’s mobile app, enabling users to open a secure, authenticated connection to your backend servers.
- Provides seamless out-of-band, two-factor authentication, together with asymmetric identification of the mobile device, without the user having to switch apps.
- Counters phishing and man-in-the-middle attacks through dynamic certificate pinning technology.
- Encrypts communication across all IP-based data bearers (Wi-Fi, GPRS, 3G,CDMA, UMTS, LTE) using the Transakt SDK’s self-contained encryption stack.
- Enables you to build a full-function mobile app without having to sacrifice functionality because of security concerns.
- Deploys as a powerful SDK with a well-defined application programming interface for tailoring functionality and customizing the design.
- Works with iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and feature phones capable of running Java applications