Offer your customers a mobile banking authentication experience as user-friendly as it is secure – and save significantly on implementation and maintenance.
The Mobile banking experience
- Your customer opens your mobile banking app.
- Depending on your organization’s security policies, a simple PIN or password may be all that is required to access the mobile banking app, since the digital certificate on the phone already proves the identity of the device.
- They can now transact as they would on any computer, but with two-factor authentication in place.
Features & Benefits
- Enables your organization to provide secure, full-function mobile banking without having to sacrifice functionality because of security concerns.
- Deploys as a powerful SDK for incorporation of this functionality into your organization’s mobile app.
- Delivers an innovative integration of X.509 digital certificate technology with standard mobile phone app, enabling your customers to open a secure, authenticated connection to your servers.
- Provides out-of-band, two-factor authentication and asymmetric identification of the mobile device, without the customer having to switch apps.
- Counters phishing and man-in-the-middle attacks through dynamic certificate pinning.
- Encrypts communication across all IP-based data bearers (Wi-Fi, GPRS, 3G, CDMA, UMTS, LTE) using the Transakt SDK’s self-contained encryption stack.
- Works with iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone.
- Requires no change in user behaviour, and no additional devices.