Guarantee your banking customers protection from phishing and other online fraud – without using costly, clumsy one-time passwords.
The Online Banking Experience
- A banking transaction is initiated within a browser.
- Immediately, a mobile app displays the transaction details on your customer’s phone and prompts them to Accept/Reject it.
- They respond with a simple click – there is no need to remember static passwords or enter cumbersome one-time passwords.
- If they press Accept, the confirmation message is relayed to your financial institution and the transaction is completed.
- If they press Reject, the transaction is stopped in its tracks
Features & Benefits
- Provides true out-of-band, two-factor authentication for login and transacting.
- Uses industry-standard X.509 digital certificates to authenticate the device and the financial institution (certificates are not tied to the SIM card or phone number).
- Supports nonrepudiation through certificate-based transaction signing.
- Encrypts all communications end-to-end so that they cannot be accessed by any third party, including Entersekt
Saves on SMS costs because all communication is packet data.
- Makes expensive, inconvenient hardware tokens redundant.
- Integrates with existing solutions (SOAP, RESTful, RADIUS, ISO 8583, SAML 2.0).
- Deploys as a powerful SDK for incorporation into your organization’s mobile app or, where rapid rollout is required, the Transakt mobile app.
- Works with iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and feature phones capable of running Java applications.
- Launches on the phone automatically.
- Requires little, if any, customer education.